what art? 1


1.  I think the mood of the images is tense. Their expressions don't seem happy, and more that they're waiting for something to happen or are angry. Even the first models posture seems tense. The second ones posture seems more careless.

2. I think these images were created using either oil paints or maybe oil pastels. I don't think photoshop was used. 

3. I think red is the role color that plays in the images. I think it accentuates the mood by displaying a type of anger maybe.

4. I think artist is trying to convey certain emotions in the image. That's why they made sure to include facial expressions and the postures. I think they was trying to evoke a response feelings of anger or defiance. I think they were successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Lost in the World Like Me?